Friday, September 4, 2009

Wwe Divas Menstruating

Cipressino, 74

I finally finished the transition of post (and horoscopes) to wordpress to blogspot ; someone pointed out to me that those things I've written maybe a year ago are a bit 'sad. A depressed person that wrote these things, tell me ... and because I want the information that I arrive, I tried to reread those things. Well! maybe not so bright, effervescent, fun. And even that would have been written by a depressed person ... if one is depressed, a little write horoscopes' depressogeni (or maybe not). I do not know if it depends only by the writer of horoscopes, and not by the readers ...
But really what the issue number 74? You have not yet figured out!
Do not worry here it is the horoscope: if you happen to what you are ... do not listen to those who say that in fact it would perhaps be better to go to a doctor ... Continue to be who you are, even if it does not seem nice to be depressed, when all are in a different way ... if it's time to be depressed you are depressed ...
The new moon of these days (September 4, 2009) is always different and always the same as in the maple garden that is waiting for the rain for two months and is still there waiting. Want to see who will still be there with its green leaves (now hungry) when the summer will be back next year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment