Saturday, September 25, 2010

Why Women's Feet Smell In Stockings

Quid pro quo



"Feeling loved is something very important, but love, girl ... this is essential. "(Adam , 2009 - directed by Max Mayer)

This thing of giving before receiving.
us again for years, we repeat it for years. And we will continue to do so for years to come, listening to this concept in various forms by several items: the religion, ethics, family, friendly.
is not a Social Council which involves the action to be taken to a community living in peace and prosperity, but is more intimate, light touches the strings of the web that holds two people stuck. They seem so pliable to see them, those threads, but for those who weave them are four times stronger than steel.
Apparently.
give without receiving. It is not an activity intended to infinity. Inside there is a mixture of hope and good intentions, as if, deep down, you expect something back you arrive, sooner or later.
But it would be the same if I had the absolute certainty of not receiving anything in return?
If love had one arrow pointing in one direction, like the time I should expect that your points to me. I love you without any pretension. You do the same with me.
An absolute balance.
Perfect love.
But perfection is not of this world.

few days ago with a girl walking through the center of a small town outside Bologna.
I stand on the sidewalk waiting for a mother with the son in a bike attached to his hips in front of me steps. The child flies the cap. Mother says something and the brakes hiss.
First, I pick up his cap. I do not get off his mother from his saddle, and with a smile I offer Capellino holding the visor.
I said thanks , smiling.
I say please , nod and keep on laughing.

I have not made this gesture so that mother could tell me thanks , but if he did? If he had taken his cap and walked away without saying anything, without even a glance of understanding?
We would stay bad.
Nor I knew it.
Nor is the love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment